11 February 2023

Wait for Me

    Aku tinggal lagi tiga assignments nak kena siapkan untuk semester ni tapi ya ampun, aku malas gila nak mampus. End of semester syndrome sangat. Aku dah dalam mood bercuti dan aku tak sabar nak berehat sepuas - puasnya. Ada macam - macam benda aku nak buat cuti semester ni. Aku tak tahulah macam mana aku nak siapkan semua assignments ni sebelum deadline dia which is Khamis minggu depan.

    Anyway, I've still been eyeing that Diesel mesh top. I can't get it out of my head. All I think of is I'm gonna wear it with a black tank top inside, a pair of light blue jeans and a pair of black combat boots. Damn, I'm gonna kill it. At the moment, tak ada sale ke apa lagi which is a good thing sebab aku pun tengah broke, aku tengah tunggu deposit tu. It's gonna be the priciest piece of clothing I've ever bought so far. Also, what drives me to do the assignments is the top, lol.