I'll get straight to the point. I'm not sure if I've said this before but I used to think designer T-shirt is a waste of money but this Versace Goddess T-shirt is an exception .I've been obsessed with it. It's grungy and oversized. I imagine wearing it with a pair of jeans in light blue and a pair of boots in black (wearing it with the Versace Repeat bag in purple is a plus!). The good thing is, Versace is written in the front and the back of the T-shirt so everyone will know it's Versace. The bad thing is, the price. It's RM3,700, for a T-shirt. That's beyond unacceptable. Even if it's on sale, it's gonna be like, RM1,000+++, maybe nearly RM2,000 which is way too much for a T-shirt but at least, it's a little bit more palatable, I guess but even then, would my size still be available? I don't know if I'd ever get this T-shirt but I'm gonna start saving my money and I'm gonna keep tabs on it.
Speaking of Versace, I still haven't got over those Versace Medusa boots. The reason is, I haven't found any boots better than those and coincidentally, there's one pair left on SSENSE but they're not in my size. The other day, I had an idea, like, what don't I buy them (when I have lotsa money, of course)? They've been sitting there for years, so maybe they're meant for me. Plus, it's not like I'm gonna wear them so it doesn't really matter they're not in my size, I'm just gonna keep them as a trophy but of course, I wish they were in my size, in case I change my mind about not wearing them later on. I'm not sure. We'll see, if they'd still be there when I have lotsa money, only if I would, then I guess they really are meant for me or maybe a better pair would be released.
PS I know I haven't updated this blog for quite sometime. There's a lot of things going on in my life and I wish I could write them down here but I don't know why, I just don't have the motivation to do so.

