16 September 2024

Home Sweet Home

    So, aku ada dekat rumah aku sekarang. Aku balik hari Jumaat minggu lepas, aku ambil half day. Aku cuti sampai esok. I wish it'd been longer so I could stay here longer. It feels so good to be home, away from the hustle and bustle of city life for a while. Plus, I get to cook and I love cooking.

    I'm not really in the mood to get into this right but I feel like I'm floating and drifting in the middle of a vast sea. Aku macam tak de hala tuju dalam hidup aku sekarang. I know I wanna be a manager someday tapi manager apa? Aku pun tak tahu.

    So, I guess I turn to vintage luxury/designer bags to distract myself. It's an escape for me, from the harsh reality. I know it might sound ridiculous to some people but I've gotta do what I've gotta do to go on. Sigh.

    Speaking of vintage luxury/designer bags (I know, I promised not talk about them in the last post but I found a really good one), I found this Fendi vanity mirror clutch bag.

    I don't know what's got into me but I've been into brown lately and I like the zucca logo (I'm not usually into logos). Also, I think the celestial blue ties in perfectly with my Balenciaga Part-Time bag.

    I'm planning to get it this month, on my pay day. Honestly, it's the only thing I look forward to and motivates me to go to work.