So, this is my first time spending the weekend at my new place and I like it because it's calmer here compared to the previous place since there are less people here but the downsides are, there are no nearby shops, eateries and launderettes.
Anyway, I've been feeling very lonely for quite sometime now and I haven't found anyone who can make me feel better. I know some people might not agree with this but I just want companionship. I'm a relationship person and it's tough to be single here, when you're far from your family.
Also, I wish someone would say to me, 'here, take this RM3,500 and buy those Versace boots you've been eyeing for more than two years.'
By the way, I don't know why lately I've been feeling uninterested in and unexcited about everything. I used to be enthusiastic but now, I feel like I've got to drag myself to do anything.