Okay, aku dah nak kena tidur sebab aku nak kena bangun awal esok pagi, aku nak kena pergi kerja tapi aku cuma nak update sikit pasal kasut Versace tu.
So, aku dah dapat kasut tu semalam and, alhamdulillah, I can't thank God enough, I'm super thankful and happy. The boots are in good condition and they're authentic and they fit me perfectly. I don't know where to start but they smell expensive and the craftsmanship and the details are just amazing. To say I love them is an understatement. It feels surreal. I still can't believe I've finally got my hands on them.
I keep them in the Gucci dustbags I got from my boss separately so they won't scratch each other and I put them in the Versace box.
It's been a rollercoaster ride, if you read my posts since 2021, you could see I talked countless times about them and when they were removed from the websites, I was gut-wrenched. I lost interest in fashion and I didn't think I'd find them again. I tried looking for another pair that could ignite the flame within me like they did but I never did. That's why when I found them last year, I felt alive again.
Also, this is for my mum and my 16-year-old self who couldn't even afford and dare to dream of owning a piece of luxury. Again, alhamdulillah.