Semalam, aku keluar dengan seorang kawan aku ni dan kitaorang keluar sampai lewat malam. By that time, dah tak de train untuk aku nak balik tempat aku so aku stay dekat rumah dia. Malam tadi, aku tak boleh tidur. Old feelings came back, aku rasa sedih, aku rasa keliru. Perasaan ni memang dah lama membuak dalam diri aku tapi aku tak de masa nak process sebelum ni sebab aku sibuk dan penat. Aku cuba cari the reason aku rasa macam ni but I couldn't find it and eventually, I fell asleep.
Hari ni pun, aku masih rasa agak pelik. Maybe I should be close to God again, I've been distant and astray for too long.
Anyway, aku ada jumpa satu vintage Burberry biker-inspired/moto bag (you know I'm a sucker for this kind of bag) in beige patent leather ni and the price is around which RM1,000 which I think is acceptable. It's also an east-west sorta bag which I love (another style of bag I love is the hobo bag). Although I love patent leather, I don't have many bags and shoes in patent leather because they're of high maintenance, they get scratched and smudged easily, you can see fingerprints and dust all over them but, since this is a vintage bag, I won't have to really worry about it.
Plus, it's from the Burberry Prorsum line which has been discontinued and I used to be fascinated by Burberry by Christopher Bailey because he was able to capture the essence of London coolness and chic so this is like me reliving my youth when I couldn't afford luxury.
.jpg)