21 July 2024

Plot Twist

    So, kan dalam post sebelum ni, aku kata aku nak beli T-shirt Versace Goddess tu. Well, I didn't. Instead, I bought a vintage Balenciaga Motorcycle bag, specifically the Part Time bag, in mint green, from the Spring/Summer 2014 collection (I googled it!). Okay, it was an impulsive purchase because I started becoming obsessed with it last Monday and four days later, I purchased it. At first, I wasn't sure if I made the right decision because, obviously, since it's a vintage bag, it's not in mint condition and it's not my favourite colour (at first I wanted the City bag in lemon yellow but the seller ignored me so I had to find another one and I found this and I realised I prefer the the Part Time bag which is an east-west bag than the City bag, also, the price isn't too crazy and I plan to get it restored and repainted in royal purple next month and maybe get the hardware repainted as well in silver with mirror finish) but this morning, when I woke up, it dawned on me maybe it is the right choice because I can't stop looking at it, I think I love it.

    I do feel sad about not buying the Versace Goddess T-shirt yet. I will though, inshallah, sometime around this year. I hope it'll still be available in my size by the time I'm gonna buy it. I think it'd go well with this bag in royal purple, aside from the Versace Repeat bag. Also, at this point, it's become obvi I'm into biker chic even though I'm not a biker.

    Anyway, enough of the material stuff. I just wanna say, I might change my mind about this when I'm in a bad mood but just now, I sorta had an epiphany I'm in a better place than I used to be and I'm just thankful for that. Alhamdulillah.

    Alright, that's all for tonight. Goodnight.