Okay, semalam aku makan dekat satu restaurant Spanish ni dan aku menyesal. Bukan tak sedap, Shirley Temple dan escargots dia sedap je (tapi mussels dia biasa je), tapi total dia, nak dekat RM100. RM100 for one night's dinner? That's unacceptable. Terus yang sedap pun rasa biasa je. Aku menyesal makan dekat situ, aku menyesal order mussels tu, aku patut makan escargots je, at least bill takkanlah setinggi tu.
Sigh, aku mengaku, I'm a picky eater dan aku banyak habis duit dekat makanan. Aku pun tak tahulah macam mana nak kurangkan perbelanjaan aku dekat makanan. Nak masak sendiri, kena beli air fryer, pan, spatula dan bahan - bahan pula. Plus, aku tinggal dengan housemates so aku agak geli nak guna tempat masak tu. Kalau aku tinggal seorang, tak pe juga.
Aku bukan tak cuba langsung kurangkan perbelanjaan aku dekat makanan. Aku limit makan sehari dua kali je, kadang - kadang aku makan sehari je (sebab at the same time, aku nak kurangkan berat badan) tapi kadang - kadang, aku jemu. Takkan aku nak paksa diri aku makan makanan yang eventually, aku tak habis makan dan tak puas pun.
Anyway, I've been wanting to talk about bags. Ever since I got the Balenciaga Part Time bag, I've been loving it more and more. I'm still so glad and happy I got it. One of the best decisions I've ever made even though it was an impulse purchase. Of course, I shouldn't buy any more bags this year but it doesn't mean I can't go online window-shopping.
First of all, this Balenciaga Neo Cagole City bag. I'm not sure why but I just love it's in the shape of an isosceles trapezium.
Just look at the way it slouches, it's so good! Also, it looks busy but in a good way.
I also love it's white (I'm not normally into white bags) but it's dirty so you won't have to really worry about it.
Next, this Balenciaga Le City Bag. There's nothing much to talk about it, I just love the colour.
Then, this Balenciaga Le Cagole bag. You know I love the east-west bags and I think this is a good one.
Speaking of the east-west bags, this Givenchy Voyou bag got my attention.
I've never been a fan of the Gucci Marmont bag but I must say, I like this one.
This Gucci Horsebit clutch bag also intrigues me but it's way too expensive for me to ever own it.
Now, you know I love the moto/biker-inspired bags too. This is the Balmain Blaze bag.
It's also available in a bigger version.
And in a different colourway that I like as well.
Last but not least, this Chloe Paddington bag. I've never been a fan of Chloe but I'm not gonna deny, I'm intrigued with this one.
Alright, that's all for today.
PS I need to save money to get the Versace Goddess T-shirt because it's on sale and the price keeps getting lower but I'm broke!











.png)

