Versace Autumn/Winter 2018 is probably one of the most iconic Versace fashion shows because it was a tribute to the Clueless film. Surprisingly, although I'm a big fan of Versace, I'd never seen the show until today and I just love the tartan galore.
When I saw this bag, I was immediately like, I want that bag. I think it's called the Icon bag. I just love the colour combination of the tartan. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it anywhere.
Although this Clash bag didn't make a strong impression like the previous bag, it still intrigues me, especially the splice. Again, I love the colour combination of the tartan. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it anywhere either. However, I did find one but in a different colour combination.
I must admit, I'm not a big fan of the colour combination but it's not a deal-breaker for me. Also, it's actually bigger than it looks, It's still a small bag but I think it'd be a perfect dinner bag because I've been looking for one. So it's got into my wish list and here it is.
- Versace Goddess T-shirt
- Versace glasses
- Versace sunglasses
- Versace belt
- Versace Clash bag
- Versace Eros Parfum
- Versace Eros Energy
- A bag or a pair of shoes (for my mum)
- A pair of shoes (for my brother, yet to be decided)
- iPhone 15 Pro


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)