20 October 2024

Awful

    I just feel so awful right now. I wish someone was here, to comfort me and to keep me company. I feel so lonely right now. I'm scared. What's gonna happen to me? I wish someone would hold my hands and say, 'you don't have to go through this alone, we'll go through it together.' I feel like crying. Are they pent up feelings that are finally boiling up after so long? I don't know. I don't wanna go out. I just wanna stay at home. I just wanna sleep into oblivion and when I wake up, it's just a long bad dream. I had a strange dream today. It made me feel certain kind of way that I just can't describe. Standing at the rooftop of a building at night in the rain and I could see all the skyscrapers around me but then, one by one became dark. I just wanna sleep, I just wanna sleep, in the hope of everything will go away. Nothing feels the same any more. I think I need to get outta this place.