So, aku dah dapat beg Fendi tu and this is gonna sound ungrateful but I sorta regret it. When I unboxed it, it's smaller than I thought (I should go for big bags after this) and it's more art deco than biker-inspired. I must say though, being a bag from the 90s, it's in more than a fair condition. It's not that I don't like it or hate it, I do like it and maybe it'd grow on me in time, it's just not what I'd expected.
I feel like I should've got the Versace Goddess T-shirt first, maybe I would've been happier. I've been wanting it for more than a year now. The reason I didn't get it is I felt like, it's just a T-shirt, you know what I mean? It can wait and a bag is worth more than it but alas, I've learnt my lesson and that is to buy the things that have been in your wish list for quite sometime first before getting the newly listed ones.