29 June 2025

Short Update

    This is gonna be a short update on my life as I'm going to bed very soon. I've been really sleepy today since I went to sleep late last night, replaying Final Fantasy VI which I used to play as a child, and I didn't have a nap at all during the day.

    Anyway, it's been quite sometime since my last post. I've just been drained by people, I guess, so, I just really rest at the weekends, I don't do much else. I wish I could say my life's great, but it's not, it's fine, it's better than before (I need to be thankful for what I've got), I think, it's lonely and mundane most of the time, but there's something about that, that I like.

    Speaking of what I've got, I got the Fendi mirror clutch bag sometime ago. To be completely honest, I wasn't super excited about it (still am not), partly because it was a poor financial decision, and I planned to sell it, but then I thought, it might come in handy as a evening bag for someone like me who prefers big bags and don't have many small bags, so, I'm keeping it.

    What I was unexpectedly excited about (still am) is, my new Balenciaga Part Time bag. Okay, hear me out. I was planning to get another Balenciaga Motorcycle bag in rose berlingot. It is such a beautiful colour, it's the perfect bubblegum pink for me but sadly, I couldn't find either a City bag or a Part Time bag in that colour, the only one I could find is a Mini City, at RM3,500, which is too much for me a small bag. What made me even less keen on buying that bag is the seller, she's not friendly.

    While I was eyeing that bag, I saw another bag, a Part Time bag in gris glace and I don't know why but I felt like it was calling me. The price was acceptable: RM1690. At first I had a plan to get it painted in pink but after I bought it, it started growing on me and now I just love it as it is. Although it was an impulse purchase, it's one of the best purchases I've ever made. I'm so glad I got it.

    Also, I actually ordered the Versace Goddess T-shirt (the price dropped from RM3,600 to about RM600!) sometime around this month and I've been waiting for it because the delivery's been painfully slow but the good news is, I should receive it by tomorrow and I just can't wait to see it. I hope it'll come in a Versace box with a ribbon!

    So, that should be all my luxury buys this year. Now I just wanna save money so I could have that financial security blanket and the peace of mind that it brings.