11 September 2023

A Short Update

    Aku sebenarnya dah nak kena tidur tapi aku ada benda nak tulis sikit.

    First of all, harga beg Valentino tu nak dekat RM20,000 wei. It's totally outta my price range. So, I'm just gonna stick to the Versace Repeat bag.

    Next, speaking of which, Versace released the Odissea trainers in metallic lilac.

    I'm in my purple era and this is just glorious but I'm still focusing on getting the Goddess T-shirt and the bag.

    Thirdly, aku dah mula sembang dengan crush aku dekat tempat kerja aku tu. Kitaorang tak adalah dah jadi kawan but still, it's a progress and dare I say, it's the highlight of the week.

    To be completely honest, he's one of the reaons that motivate me to go to work. Tempat kerja aku ni tak adalah seteruk kelas aku masa aku buat degree dulu tapi adalah beberapa ekor makhluk dekat situ yang buat tempat tu kurang syok.

    Last but not least, I miss some parts of my university like the library and my residence hall. I wish I could go back but this time without the assignments and the demons.