Sigh. Aku ada banyak kerja but I need to get some stuff off my chest.
First of all, aku annoyed dengan crush aku. Ever since, he posted on his Instagram his father's sick and I DMed him (no ulterior motive whatsoever, just pure empathy), 'I pray to God to grant your father a full recovery and to give you and your family strength to go through this hard time,' I feel like he's been avoiding me. I don't know why he's acting this way towards me, I did absolutely nothing wrong but his behaviour's annoying. What made it worse, I saw he liked my colleague's picture (he hasn't liked mine at all) so it's not like he's busy or he wants to be alone. At this point, I'm like, whatever, I don't care about him any more, he can go.
Next, some people at my workplace really grate on me. They're rude, nasty, irresponsible, unprofessional, incompetent, immature, snotty and the list can go on and on. I've been trying to stay calm and professional but I swear to God, they're really trying my patience because they think I wouldn't fight back, they think I wouldn't dare to. Well, I pray to God to make these miserable people more miserable than they already are. Also, no wonder you people look the way you people look: ugly as hell because your insides are nasty.
Last but not least, I hate some of my batchmates, if not most. Semua pakat nak menunjuk internship diaoranglah yang paling best, yang paling happening. Yalah, internship kitaorang yang lain ni memang tak best langsung pun (I'm being sarcastic, if you can't tell). I might sound envious to some people but I'm not envious at all. I'm only envious if you own the Versace Goddess T-shirt and the Versace Repeat bag. Kelakar sebab ada orang yang buat internship dekat company yang lebih besar dan gempak daripada kau tapi tak menunjuk pun macam kau so nampak sangat kau jakun. Mungkinlah kau boleh impress sesetengah orang but I'm not impressed at all. You're a small fish in a small pond so of course you'd feel like you're a big fish. Well, try swimming in a big pond, lol.
Ada lagi benda yang annoy aku tapi aku dah malas nak tulis. Nantilah aku tulis kalau ada mood.