Alhamdulillah, semester terakhir aku dah berakhir dan sekarang aku tengah buat internship. It still sorta feels surreal, I still sorta can't believe I completed my final year project, I'd never thought I could finish it. Outta all semesters, the final semester was probably the most challenging semester, physically and emotionally but it was also the best semester.
I've gotta admit, I'm sorta frustrated I don't get to do my internship in advertising/copywriting which is my lifelong passion but there's nothing I can do about it so I just focus on what I've got and what I can do and I just go with the flow, I just let life take me to wherever it's going. Also, I try to be thankful for what I've got.
Anyway, believe it or not, I've been saving my money. I haven't shopped at all, I just don't feel like going shopping. I've still been eyeing on the Versace Goddess T-shirt and the Versace Repeat bag though. I'm also saving for a car because it is so hard to go to work without a car (I've been going to work by bus), let alone to go anywhere.
I know I need to get my priorities straight but I've set my heart on those two things. I plan to get each of them by the end of this year and by the middle of next year. I also plan to get a designer bag for my mum but I haven't decided on what bag to get for her.
PS I'm not into Valentino as much as I'm into Versace but if this Valentino bag is within my price range, I'd definitely put it before the Versace Repeat bag. I mean, just look at the colour. It is majestic.
