06 November 2023

God Knows I'm Trying

    Okay, aku dah nak kena tidur sebab esok aku nak kena pergi kerja tapi aku nak luah perasaan sikit.

    So, ni minggu terakhir internship aku dan inshallah, aku akan diserap. I should be happy but I'm gonna sound ungrateful, to be completely honest, I'm not happy. The reason is, it's not my passion and I'm terrified I'd be stuck here for the rest of my life.

    To make matters worse, the pay is relatively low, compared to other companies and I know it's better than nothing but I feel like my dreams (one of them is the Versace Medusa combat boots of course) are getting further and further. In all honesty, I don't have any motivation to go to work, not even my crush can motivate me any more. I wake up every day wanting to go back to sleep. I'm clinging to anything to keep me going and yes, even the boots.

    I don't know what the future has in store for me. I'm honestly scared but there's nothing I can do about it except applying for jobs which is what I've been doing and I haven't received any responses so for now, I just go with the flow, I let life take me to wherever it's going.

    Sigh. Oh, God, please save me.

PS I'm not into crotchet but the colour of this shirt reminds me of a blazer from the new Gucci collection.

    Also, this shirt's gonna make a cute shirt to wear to the office.