22 October 2023

I Just Wanna be Alone

   I've got so many things to write but I don't really feel like writing tonight so I'm just gonna write what I feel like writing.

    First of all, it's been a stressful week and I've been stressed out mainly because of people. To make matters worse, I've got no car.

    Next, my logo didn't get shortlisted, only my tagline did and I've just found out the prize isn't money but a voucher which disappoints me because I've been trying to save money (unless it's a Zara or Sephora gift card).

    This brings me to my next point and that is, I feel like I'm getting further and further from my dreams and one of them is to get the Versace Medusa boots and I want them more than anything.

    At the same time, I still want other things like the Versace Goddess T-shirt. I guess, I'm gonna have to lose some to get some, I can't have everything.