10 February 2024

Two Weeks Left?

    Semalam, aku mimpi aku beli Versace thong. It is one of the items in my wishlist, aside from Versace Eros parfum (100ml), Versace Greca ring but it's not my top priority.

    Anyway, tinggal dua minggu lagi, inshallah, sebelum gaji aku masuk and I'm excited but I'm also nervous, like, what if someone buys the Versace boots first, what if they get removed again, what if I don't have enough money to buy them? Sigh. I'm really hoping I'll get my hands on them this month. I've done a calculation of the estimated budget but it's tight.

    Yes, I know, aku boleh beli bulan depan tapi aku dah tak boleh tunggu. I've been waiting for more than two years and the wait is wearing me out. Aku check setiap hari dan setiap kali aku check, aku takut boots tu dah tak de. I can't live like this, I can't live in constant fear, it's tiring. I can live without other things like the Versace Goddess T-shirt even though I want it really badly too but not these boots.

    Anyway, I'm gonna enjoy this weekend and hopefully, I can.