28 April 2024

Mamma Mia, Here We Go Again

    Okay, I know I've just got my dream bag but I can't stop thinking of this bag. It's so beautiful.

    This is the Givenchy Voyou bag in black nylon. It looks sorta similar to my Versace Repeat bag but for some reason, all the other Voyou bags are triangular and only this one is round, I guess I've got a thing for rounded bags.

    I'm not a big fan of nylon but I know it's more hard-wearing than leather and that's the reason I wanna get this bag because I don't wanna wear my Versace bag too often to minimise the wear & tear. This would be my daily bag.

    However, the price is RM8,500 which is too much for me. If it goes on sale and the price drops to RM3,000+++, I hope by that time (maybe next year), I'll have enough money to buy it.