27 April 2024

Simply Thankful


    So, tiga hari lepas, aku dapat beg Versace tu and it is a beautiful sight to see. To this day, I'm still in awe of its beauty, the craftsmanship, the details, the design, everything's just beautiful. I can't believe I've got it in my possession, something from the runway and I'm super thankful.

    Hari ni, aku pakai beg tu pergi open house kawan aku. I tried to be careful with it because I didn't want it to get scratched or scuffed. It is a big bag (you can stuff it with lotsa things) so it's easy for people or things to bump into it but thank God, it comes with a short and a long straps so when I was in a less crowded place, I used the long strap and when I was in a more crowded place, I used the short strap. Alhamdulillah, I inspected it after I got home and there was no scratch or scuff as far as I could see.

    Now, my next item on the wishlist is either the Versace glasses or the Versace T-shirt, we'll see.