Aku baru habis tengok haul video favourite YouTuber aku, Cassie Thorpe (I wish I was rich as her, ugh and if I was, I think I would've got everything I want by now) dan aku terbayang how nice it would be to have someone to watch it with and to talk about it with, sambil makan malam. Dia tak minat pun benda - benda luxury fashion ni tapi dia tengok juga sebab aku suka. We would talk about which item we think is nice and what's not until it's time to go to bed.
Sadly, there's no one who's that willing to be invested in my interests. Not saying my mum doesn't love me, in fact, she loves me more than anyone else in this world and she knows what my interests are but I still hope, and dream of meeting this person one day. I don't know if I ever would, maybe I'd go without ever meeting this person, just the hope and dream.
I found this guy on Instagram (I've moved on from my previous crush, he's actually so annoying) and he looks like the person in my imagination. I don't think he'd ever be interested in me or if we'd ever cross paths or maybe he's actually annoying too but he's so dreamy.
