21 March 2025

Chloe Paddington Bag

    Aku mengaku, awal - awal, aku tak minat beg Chloe Paddington ni tapi lama - lama, aku jadi tertarik. Mungkin sebab aku jatuh cinta dengan beg Balenciaga Part Time aku tu so aku nak satu lagi beg macam tu juga. So, aku cari dan ada macam - macam warna tapi satu warna ni buat aku rasa macam, 'yes, that's the one.'

    You know I'm a sucker for slouchy, east-west bags and the colour is so good. Would you be surprised if I tell you it's actually blue? Yes, there's just a hint of blue and that's what makes it so good. It can be my Balenciaga Part Time bag's sibling.

    Apparently, it's a rare colour so there's only one on eBay and the price is like RM2,700. Sigh. I wish I could just buy it now before someone else does but I don't have enough money. Plus, I need to pay off some debts before I can start saving for it.

    I don't know if I'd get it but if I would, it'd be a miracle for me, after everything I've been through this year.