Just when I'd thought nothing worse could happen to me, the worst thing happened. I crashed my brother's car a few days ago. I don't wanna go into the details because it was traumatic and I'm still recovering from it. I just look forward to better days, when I've got a job and money and I've got the car repaired, cleared all my debts and got all the things I want off my wish list this year.
Yeah, I've been through a lot recently and the only word to describe how I've been feeling is, defeated. I feel like, one after another bad thing came down on me, like a ton of bricks, after I resigned from my job last year. There is a glimmer of hope, I hope. I've got two job interviews next Wednesday and although my heart feels heavy to leave my mum again, I know I need this, I can't think of anything else.