Not long ago, I had an epiphany of some sort. As much as I like the area where I currently live in, for people who've got mental disorders like I do, in my case it's depression, Kuala Lumpur isn't the best place to live in and work at.
Back in 2020, I used to live in Kuala Lumpur for about six months before I returned to my hometown and I used to yearn to go back to Kuala Lumpur. The skyscrapers, the city lights were awe-inspiring and life was much slower in my hometown. I still find those things awe-inspiring but I'm tired of the hustle and bustle of city life.
Ever since I moved here, I feel like my depression has got worse and I'm becoming, angry. Little things irk me and I curse more than I used to and I don't like it and I'm scared of the person I'm becoming.
I'm not entirely sure if I romanticise the past but I feel like, when I lived in and worked at Cyber, I was more at peace than I am now. That's why I wanna go back to living in and working at a smaller city.