It's been a while since my last post and recently, I experienced something traumatic. A few days ago, I was harassed by a female demon in the train and I don't wanna go into the details because it's still too traumatising to talk about it. Talking about it feels like reliving it and I don't wanna relive it.
What I can say is, it's changed my view of people. It's made me more wary of my surroundings, especially when I go out, I've gotta really be on guard because you'll never know when someone's gonna come at you. Since then, I've been taking the path less trodden, to avoid people as much as possible.
I'm doing a bit better now but I'm still recovering from the incident and I reckon it's gonna take a long time for me to make a full recovery. It's been extremely challenging. The first night, I could barely sleep because I was shaking with anger. I had to take a medical leave the next day because I didn't get enough rest.
I wish I could beat that rubbish, maybe that'd make me feel better but I've gotta let God deal with her and I pray He will make her so much more miserable than she clearly already is. I hope she'll never be happy for what she did to me and she'll live in misery for the rest of her pathetic life and die a painful death and rot in hell for ever.