05 October 2025

Distant

     It's been a while since my last post and things haven't changed at all. I'm still working at that shithole and I still feel miserable. I feel like, day by day, my dream of going back to Cyber, is getting farther and farther away. I don't know if I'd ever get to return there . I plan to move there April next year, regardless whether I've got a job there or not, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea.

    I've only been here for half a year but it feels like it's been years. That's how bad it is. I've actually been wanting to write this but I've just got no energy. Living and working in KL, especially at a toxic place, just drain the life outta you, your happiness, your dreams and your hopes until there's only a shell of you. You feel indifferent towards things that used to make you happy, excited and look forward to.

    I honestly don't know how I'm still able to keep going, I truly believe it's God who keeps me going, and my mum, but I don't know how long I can keep going like this. I'm tired, physically, mentally, emotionally. I just wanna sleep and rest.