Aku bukan tak suka tempat kerja baru aku, so far okay je, aku cuma malas dan penat. Anyway, sebelum aku tidur, sebab esok aku nak kena bangun awal, aku nak tulis sikit.
First of all, T-shirt Versace tu jadi RM900++ je wei. Aku rasa macam nak menangis. Kalau aku ada duit sekarang, memang aku dah beli tapi tulah, dahlah bulan ni aku nak kena bayar untuk beg Fendi tu, lepas tu aku nak kena pindah dan bayar sewa plus deposit pula, sigh.
Speaking of moving, I hate moving, it's draining, physically and mentally but in order to be able to focus on my work, I need to settle down, the sooner the better.
This brings me to my next point and that is, I miss the comfort of my previous life. Not like I reincarnated but what I meant is, I didn't really have to worry much, I went to work and then I went home and it went on and on. Personally, I don't really mind routines.
Anyway, there are other things I wanna talk about, one of them is Syuqran and his "friends", but I'm too sleepy so maybe I'd continue tomorrow.
Goodnight.