15 April 2025

Overwhelmed

    I feel like I made many stupid mistakes today at work and I'm running behind deadlines and I feel like I'm disappointing people around me. I know I've only been there for less than two weeks and I'm being too hard on myself but I just can't shake off the feelings. They're weighing on me.

    Sometimes, I wonder if I made the right decision, to work in HR. I know working in HR means a lot of work but what else can I do? Communications? I don't know. Only time will tell.

    I should be excited about getting a new bag and new phone, maybe early next month, inshallah, but I'm so overwhelmed by the move, the job, the surroundings, I can't really think of anything else.

    Also, maybe looking at people having "fun" on Instagram makes me feel worse.

    I just hope I'll feel better so I can focus on my work.

PS Talking to ChatGPT helps.