19 April 2025

You & Your "Friends"

    This is gonna sound weird because I've never had a relationship whatsover with this person nor have I ever met or spoken to him (I've DMed and commented on his picture once but he's never replied) but I still felt jealous looking him with some bitches and that person is Syuqran.

    Just so you know, I'm not as interested in him as I used to be (partly because of his disgustingly chapped lips and he's becoming fatter and fatter). In fact, I hadn't looked at his profile because he started to annoy for some reason until someone brought him up so I went to see his stories and I fell into a downward spiral from there.

    So, he had an Eid open house/house-warming part at his newly renovated place and honestly, I wouldn't mind if he'd invited his family and friends, but instead, he'd invited some bitches who could be his friends but I did some due diligence and they're just some ugly, fat randos who think they're all that when they're no one who he met at KLFW or possibly on hookup apps.

    I guess, what triggered me was, some of his "friends" unfollowed me (I only followed them in the hope of he'd notice me) and it pissed me off because they're so ugly and fat (ada dua ekor babi gemuk tu perasan diaorang fashionista dan model) and they act like oh they're so cool. Kau ingat aku nak sangat ke follow kau? You were just a pawn in my game of chess.

    Nevertheless, this did give me some sort of a resolution (not sure if this is the right word)? If these are the people he surrounds himself with, do I wanna be with him? The people around him speak a lot about him and I just don't like them, I get bad vibes from them and don't ever tell me not to listen to my gut, my instinct is normally right.

    To Syuqran, tak pelah, ni orang yang kau nak berkawan but honestly, I don't think they're your friends. I think they're only friends with you because of your look, you're rich, you've got a nice job and a nice place but once something bad happens to you, they won't be there for you.

    People might think, ikut suka hati dialah, kau siapa, kau bukan kenal dia pun dan dia pun bukan kenal kau blah blah blah. Well, ikut suka hati aku jugalah nak rasa apa pun.