So I don't have to worry so much about how I'm gonna survive next month and the months after. Currently, I only earn less than RM4,000 monthly, but it's more than I used to earn at my previous company, so, there's some increase, at least. I know many people have got it worse, hence I should be thankful for what I've got and I am, but it's not wrong to want more, no?
I'm just tired of having to work with a tight budget and I wish I had more space to breathe. I hate how critical I've gotta be every time I spend. Every ringgit counts and makes a difference. Having at least RM1,000 in your bank account makes a whole difference to your mental health and inner peace so I plan to spend less and save more next year.
I plan to focus on getting fragrances, accessories and some non-luxury miscellaneous items next year. Even if there were gonna be big purchases, I'd limit it to three items. I guess I'm still learning to appreciate what I've got, how to spend and how to be patient. Also, I hope I'll earn more, year by year.