23 May 2025

The End of a Crappy Week

    This week's been crappy and I'm just so glad it's over. When I was at work today, I couldn't wait to go home. It's been physically and mentally draining and I just wanna recuperate this weekend, I don't wanna go anywhere, I don't wanna do anything.

    What makes it even more crappy, I'm strapped this month because I bought that Fendi bag and that's why I'm not that excited about it because it was a poor financial decision which put me in a bad financial situation and I could've bought something else, like this Alexander McQueen Faithful bag in vermillion (red isn't even one of my favourite colours but it just makes sense because it's Alexander McQueen) which I wish I had discovered earlier.

    I've always been intrigued by Alexander Mcqueen (especially his Spring/Summer 2010 collection, Plato's Atlantis) and I'd been looking for something from Alexander McQueen to own and I've said this many times so you know I'm a sucker for biker-inspired bags and I love bags that I can either hold it or sling it over my shoulder. Plus, I think it's a nice-sized bag so it can carry a lot. Also, it just goes well with the Versace bag and the Balenciaga bag.

    Anyway, back to the Fendi bag, regardless of I feel about it, I still can't wait to see it, hold it and wear it because it's still a lotta money but Pos Malaysia is incredibly slow. I was supposed to receive it sometime around this week but that bag is still at the airport.