I know I shouldn't be really thinking about this until I've got the money but maybe I just wanna distract myself. So, remember when I talked about the Chloe Paddington bag?
I still want it but then I found these boots.
Saint Laurent Jodhpur heeled boots in black patent leathers (70 mm).
Junya Watanabe combat spiked boots in black leather (50 mm).
I wish I could buy them all this year. Maybe if I was as rich as Syafiq and Syuqran, I would manage to purchase all of them this year but with my current salary, I can only pick one.
In terms of the price, I think the Chloe bag costs the highest and the Junya Watanabe boots being the lowest. The same goes to popularity.
I might be able to forgo the Junya Watanabe boots because as much as I like the design (they would go so well with the Versace Goddess T-shirt, ugh), I haven't really got into the brand, if you know what I mean.
So that leaves me with the Chloe bag and the Saint Laurent boots and I really can't decide which one I should get first. The only way is, we'll see which one will still be in stock by the time I've got the money, which maybe I'd get by the end of this year or earlier and whichever is still in stock by that time, that's the one I'm gonna get first.


