16 October 2023

Metallic and Snake Print? Sign Me Up!

    Aku dah lama tak update wish list aku and just now, aku tengok wish list tu, there are a number of things I'm no longer really into because my style has evolved. I wouldn't say my style has changed since it's still the same but it's become more refined, I'd say. Anyway, nantilah aku update wish list tu bila aku ada masa dan mood.

    Anyway, there are some things I wanna talk about.

    First of all, this season's Zara is really good (it's been bad for the past few seasons). I don't know whether there's been a change in the creative direction or what brands they're copying but there are so many things I wanna buy yet I've got so little money, sigh.

    Next, Converse and Dr Martens haven't been producing good shoes but these boots are an exception.


    Out of all animal prints, my favourite animal print is snake print and I've always wanted something metallic in green, blue, yellow, pink and purple and these boots tick all the boxes so when I saw them, they instantly got into my wishlist.

    Thirdly, siang tadi, aku online window shopping sambil makan dan aku saja google Versace Hinge bag tu. Walaupun beg tu lama dan buruk, it has a profound impact on me. Surprisingly, ada orang masih resell beg tu dekat satu website ni dan masa aku tengah scroll dekat website tu, I found something that immediately reignited an old flame.

    Versace Medusa combat boots in patent leather in black, yang aku nak sejak dua tahun lepas tu.

    Aku terus click lepas tu aku baca dengan teliti. Never been worn. Size 40 IT. I'm not sure if it's my size but I don't really mind if it's not because I don't plan to wear them, for now. Harga RM3,000+++.

    This is probably gonna sound like an overreaction but I suddenly felt motivated to work and save money. They're definitely my top priority now. Aku tak tahulah aku akan sempat ke tak nak beli boots tu, aku fikir, if I get them, then they're meant for me.

    Last but not least, here's a mini wish list that I haven't merged with the old one.

    1. Versace Medusa combat boots in patent leather in black
    2. Versace Goddess oversized T-shirt in black
    3. Dr Martens Sinclair in snake print in purple
    4. Versace Repeat bag in large in purple

    Okay lah, aku dah nak tidur, esok aku nak kena bangun awal.