08 October 2023

Thank God It's the Weekend

    Aku nak tulis something tapi aku tak tahu kenapa aku tak boleh nak tulis so I'm just gonna write whatever I feel like writing.

    Last week, I found this shirt on Zara.

    When I first saw it, I immediately knew I've gotta have it. The colours and especially the print are to die for. My size was unavailable so I had to impatiently wait for about a week, hoping my size would be restocked. So, when I saw my size came back in stock this morning, I snatched it without hesitation. I can't wait to see it in person and I hope it looks as good as it looks in the pictures.

    I'm also eyeing this T-shirt and these jeans.


    As you know, I'm in my purple era and I love this shade of purple. The distress makes it grungy which I love. It's sorta similar to the Versace Goddess T-shirt in purple.

    As for the jeans, I know I vowed I'd never, ever don a pair of straight jeans but hear me out. I've got a slim T-shirt that I've been wanting to wear but I can't because it goes horribly with skinny jeans. At first, I thought it's because of the colour but then I realised it's the fit. Also, in my defence, they're not wide-legged and I'll never commit the fashion crime of pairing them with an oversized top and a pair of boots or high-tops.

    I know, I should be saving my money, not only for the Versace Goddess T-shirt but also as an emergency fund because only God knows what's gonna happen in the future. I'm really hoping I'll win my company's contest (the first place prize is RM1,200 which is a lot).

    Sigh. Entahlah. There are so many things I wanna buy yet I've got so little money. I'm sick and tired of living like this. I blame myself and I regret for spending recklessly in the past. I wish I could have that level of financial stability where I don't have to worry about money so much.