Last year, I installed Tinder and Bumble, hoping to end my singlehood but obviously, I'm still very much single. I've met a number of people though and one of them is this guy.
We've never matched (I think he swiped left on me. Also, I think he's into Chinese. Fine, I'm fat (at the moment) and short) but I follow him on Instagram because he leaves his handle in the bio (he's never followed me back) and as time passes by, I start to develop a crush on him. I realised it when a few days ago, he posted a video of him having fun with his friends and I felt painfully jealous.
I don't think I'm his type and I don't think I'd ever be his type but he's my type. He's good-looking, he's got a banging body, he's stylish. Plus, he's into luxury fashion like I am (the difference is he's rich and I'm not).
This is gonna sound weird but it's fine if we'd never be lovers (I don't even expect us to be), I just wanna be friends with him even though I don't know him. For all I know, he could be a shitty person but I just wanna get to know him.
So, today, I got an idea. I followed his followings to get him noticed me since I should be up in his recommendation due to mutuals. Still, doesn't guarantee he'll follow me back but I'm trying to penetrate his circle, somehow.
