25 February 2025

Heavy is the Head that Wears the Crown

    I haven't told anyone but this is weighing on me. I haven't found a job after leaving that shithole. I can't really be relieved until I'm employed again. For now,  I've been staying at my brother's apartment so the good thing is I get to save on food and electricity bill but it's sorta depressing because there's nothing much I can do. If I haven't got a job by this week, I probably might fly back to my hometown for Ramadan.

    Honestly, I just wanna work and make money. I wanna buy things off my wish list so I can move on and focus on other stuff. Yes, the Fendi mirror clutch bag gives me something to look forward to but it can do so much before I'm hit with the depressing reality: I'm unemployed and I've got less than RM10 in my bank account.

    I'm ashamed. I thought I've found a way out but it was a trap. Only my family and close friends know this. If my enemies knew this, they'd be jeering at me. I've been trying to be calm but only God knows what goes in my head.

PS I don't know why but lately I've been obsessed with Chloe Paddington bag and I've never been a Chloe fan and I'm still not but I think it'd scratch the itch to get the Prada east west belted bag which I can't afford because it's too pricey.