At this point, I don't hope any more. It's hopeless. It's just a waste of hope. I still haven't got my pay cheque, to this day and I've only got RM2.55 in my bank account. The only reason I'm still surviving is I'm living off my mum. It does not feel good. I feel pathetic. What makes the situation worse is, I can feel both of my physical and mental health are deteriorating and I'm scared if it's gonna get worse. That's what it does to you when you've got no money. I dread to go to work next Monday. I'm gonna tell the management I can't go to work because I can't even afford public transportation.
I think I'm gonna resign by next Tuesday and go home. I'm severely homesick and I just wanna be with my mum. I wanna see her, hug her and kiss her. I'm tired. I need to recover from all of this before I'm ready to face the world again. It's been an absolute nightmare.
PS I don't know why, I'm a shoes person but bags make me a bit happy lately.