03 February 2025

Moment of Truth, Again

    So, last Friday, I thought I'd receive some good news regarding last month pay and the job interview but I got absolutely nothing. It was another disappointing, crushing blow. I tried to think of things that make me happy like all the luxury items I want but at the back of my mind, I was still thinking of my future. There's absolutely no reason for me to stay and work here if I'm not getting paid. This is the second time it happened, thank God I wasn't there when it happened for the first time.

    So, I've decided to resign, once I get my money, regardless of whether I've secured another job or not. I wanna work, I wanna make money so I can buy stuff and grow my savings but I'm not gonna let this happen again. It's been an absolute nightmare.

    Anyway, we'll see if tomorrow would bring any good news. Again, I don't have a high hope but I still hope.