22 February 2025

I Feel Crappy

    Sometimes, I hate my life. I know I've got plenty to be thankful for but it's hard to be grateful when you're going through a rough time.

    This morning, I went to the office to pick up my belongings. Yes, I've resigned from that shady and scammy company and I am sorta relieved not to have to work there any more even though I haven't secured another job.

    On the way there, I bumped into this ugly couple. The girlfriend tried to pick a fight with me so I snapped a picture of them. Yeah, I've got your picture, bitch.

    Then, on my way home, I was harassed by two volunteers from some organisation. What caught me off guard was one of them dressed like an ordinary person and started chatting to me before calling the other one in an uniform to corner me. Thank God I didn't give in but I'm furious at the situation, not with myself. I'll definitely be on the lookout for these deceitful vultures.

    It reminded me of the times, when I was younger, I got scammed into giving my money. It was traumatising. I took sometime to return to some semblance of normality. God, I wish I could go back and protect my younger, innocent self from these vultures. I guess that's why it triggered me. I hate scammers.

    Anyway, I know I really should be saving but I've reserved the Fendi mirror clutch bag so there went last month salary. Yeah, my mum's not gonna be happy about this because I've still gotta pay for this month and next month rents. I was torn between this Fendi bag, the Versace T-shirt or getting my Balenciaga bag restored. I need to pay another about RM1,350 to get this bag and I'm not gonna bet on the possibility of getting this month salary by the end of this month but if I do get paid on time, that'd be great. I'll definitely try to get the Versace T-shirt after getting this bag.

PS I feel like crap.