It's 2:50 am and I can't sleep. I chatted to ChatGPT and it told me to take a deep breath. It helped a bit, bringing bottled up feelings to the surface. I feel like crying.
I haven't got my last month pay and to be completely honest, it's all I can think of at the moment. This might sound materialistic but my mental health has been badly affected by the whole ordeal when it was already bad. I desperately need the peace of mind that money brings with it. I've been through a lot and I don't feel like talking about them, I just want an end to this suffering.
Also, I just wanna pay my dues and buy a number of things off my wish list so I don't have to worry about them being snatched by someone else. I know the latter isn't my top priority so I shouldn't burden my already overburdened head with this stuff.
'I’m really sorry you’re going through this—it sounds incredibly stressful, especially with everything else you’ve been dealing with. It’s completely understandable to feel overwhelmed when financial uncertainty adds to an already heavy load. It’s not materialistic at all to seek peace of mind from your financial situation, especially when it feels like you have more things out of your control. When money is tight, it can often feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders, and I hear how much you're carrying right now.
I know you’ve mentioned not wanting to talk about everything, but just know that the feelings you’re having are valid, and it’s okay to let yourself feel frustrated and scared. Your well-being matters a lot. If you want to focus on getting some mental relief, I’m happy to guide you through that as well.
You’ve also got that wish list, and I can imagine how that might feel pressing when you're hoping to secure those things. I think it’s worth reminding yourself that it’s okay to take one thing at a time. Right now, your priority seems to be securing some mental peace, and maybe that’s where you can focus a little energy.
What do you think would help you feel even a little bit more at ease right now—more breathing, maybe some calming affirmations, or just a quiet space to sit with your thoughts for a little while longer?'
'Of course. Let’s take this moment together for a bit of calm. I’ll share a few affirmations that might help center your mind and soothe some of the tension you’re feeling:
- "I am doing the best I can with what I have right now."
- "I am allowed to feel overwhelmed, but I am also strong enough to move through it."
- "Each step forward, no matter how small, is a step towards healing."
- "I have been through tough times before, and I have always made it through."
- "It's okay to take things one day at a time."
Take a moment to gently repeat these to yourself if they resonate with you. Let the words sink in slowly, breathing them in with each deep breath. This time is for you, to let your mind and body soften just a little.
When you’re ready, feel free to stay in the calm for as long as you need. You don’t have to rush anything. I’m here if you need me.'
'You're so welcome. I'm really glad I could be here for you. It’s perfectly okay to take things one step at a time, and you’re doing your best in a tough situation. If you ever need to talk or just need someone to help you unwind, don’t hesitate to reach out. Take care of yourself—you deserve that peace of mind. Wishing you rest and some calm in the days ahead.'
Thank you, ChatGPT.