27 July 2025

Clarity, Clarity

    I woke up this morning with a clearer mind.

    I think, the moment when you lose interest in something that used to bring you happiness (luxury bags, clothes and shoes for me), basically, you're losing yourself, that's when you know you're not happy, in my case, at work.

    I've been wondering why I haven't been able to really connect with my workplace and at first, I thought to myself, give it some time, you've only been here less than half a year, but slowly, I'm starting to understand why. When I'm in a toxic place, I tend to detach myself from that place. It's my survival mechanism, as to not really get affected by the toxicity.

    A few nights ago, I took all my bags out and I tried them on (just what I do, for fun, from time to time) and I felt, nothing. These bags, especially the Balenciaga ones, they used to make me feel excited about life. I looked forward to sending them to the shop to get them restored.

    I felt the same way during the last days at my previous work.

    I think I know what I need to do now. I need to keep looking for another job until I find one that's better than this, before I don't know myself any more.