26 December 2025

Fuck My Life

    Just when I'd thought things couldn't get worse, they did.

    I've been heavily medicated for the past five days and it hasn't really got any better, I'm still groggy most of the time. I had a health scare recently, hence why I've been on medications. I'm supposed to take them for about a month and supposedly, the side effects would get less bad after a week but so far, like I've just said, they don't seem to get much better.

    It sucks because I'm trying to enjoy holidays with my family (I'm back in my hometown for a few days) but I can't, I'm so tired, I just wanna sleep all the time. This whole situation makes me feel sad about my life because I've spent all my savings and now I've gotta live off my mum. It doesn't feel good at all. It feels so shitty. I feel like shit.

    I'd really thought things couldn't get worse but they did. 2025 hasn't been a good year for me. I'm ending it on a bad note but you know what? I don't care. I just wanna start a new chapter and I wish I could start by not having to go back to Kuala Lumpur. I hate it. I wish I could stay here with my mum until I'm ready to face the world again and I wish I could move back to Cyber or Putrajaya or Bangi with her.

    God, I wish time would just stop so I could rest. I'm so tired.