01 January 2026

Not This Time

    I don't know how and where to start. It's still painful to talk about.

    You'd think, after all the hardships you've been through for a year, you could at least start a new year with, I don't know, not really off to a good start but something like that, and it got single-handedly ruined by a bitter family member who can't stand seeing other people get better and revels in bringing them down so they'd be as miserable as she is. What makes the situation worse is the other family members always jump to her defence.

    But this year, I'm not letting her get away with this. She's been doing this to me for so many years and she can act like she does nothing wrong all she wants but I'm gonna ignore the hell of her existence all I want too until I get my apology.