14 March 2023

Every Day I Try to Look My Best Even Though Inside I'm Such a Mess

    Tinggal seminggu lebih saja lagi sebelum result semester ni keluar which is nerve-racking because I don't know how I fared this semester dan aku kena balik campus. Not to mention, 20/03 ni aku ada QTI so aku kena study. To make matters worse, aku tak buat lagi CV untuk application internship. I'm a mess and my life's a wreck. I wish I had another month of break or better yet, I wish the time would stop because I haven't fully recovered from this semester, I'm still drained and dealing with the aftermath of my mental breakdown. I wish I could rest until I'm ready to face the world again but that's not possible so I need to get myself together in a short span of time and I don't know how I'm gonna do it.

    On a positive note, yesterday, my brother took me out and my mum for lunch so of course I saw the opportunity to wear the H&M oversized mesh T-shirt in pink I bought the last time I went out with my friends and I took it. I wore it with my River Island skinny jeans in light blue and Dr Martens Molly boots in black. It is easily one of my top looks and it felt good to dress up after a while. Some kids glared at me and gave me the side-eye which I found amusing because they tried so hard to look unbothered like they're cooler than me so they don't care about me but they were clearly bothered, lol.

     Anyway, I ran into my old co-worker and to my surprise, we had a rather lovely conversation. He asked me how I'm doing and I asked him the same question. He's married and he's got a child and he's buffed up. I think he wanted to talk more because there was a moment of silence and he was just staring at me but his wife was waiting for him and I didn't wanna keep her waiting so I said bye. I guess he was surprised to see me well alive and obviously, I've changed and I look different now.