06 March 2023

The Hills over the Paddy Field

    I've been wanting to write but I've been unable to because I've been stressed out lately, my life's been in shambles and I've got lotsa things to do before I go back to campus.

    I've been going to driving class and it's been unenjoyable. Good for whoever enjoy or enjoyed their driving class but unfortunately for me, I find no joy in it.

     One thing that cheered me up a little bit is I met some people who made me go, 'mm.' Not as in they made me think but as in I thought they're sorta cute. They reminded me of Shorty. It's unlikely anything would happen though but it's good to know there are people who I find attractive in this godforsaken place. If only I could be friends with them, that'd make my life better.

PS I've been missing Nick, Shorty and Tally lately.