31 January 2025

Moment of Truth

    So, tomorrow's the moment of truth. I'm gonna find out whether I'm gonna get paid and receive good news about my job interview or not. I don't have a high hope but I still hope. This does make me sorta anxious but I'm trying to calm myself by thinking of things that make me happy. Thank God I still get to work from home at the moment, I really don't feel like going back to the office. It's just, it's been unpleasant there and I feel like, going back to office is gonna give me a bad, weird energy.

    Anyway, speaking of things that make me happy, I ordered this pair of yellow Chuck 70 this morning.

    I'd been looking for a pair of yellow shoes, in the right shade because Converse like to make trainers in, in my opinion, ugly, weird shades and although I've already got one, I just love them too much, I'm not willing to wear them so these would be a good alternative. 

    This Saint Laurent T-shirt. It is so good.

    This Loewe T-shirt too. My previous crush has one and although I don't have a crush on him any more, I can't deny, he did inspire me to get this T-shirt because it's pretty iconic.

    Last but not least, this Givenchy T-shirt. It's the green shark locks for me.