17 August 2025

An Honest Dilemma

    I've actually got so many things to write about but I'm not sure which one to write because all I can think of at the moment is to go back to Cyber. A few days ago, I applied for a job there and I want that job so badly, God knows how much I want that job and I don't wanna get ahead of myself but I've already started looking for a room to rent. If I ever got that job, I think I would honestly cry because it'd be a dream come true. I've applied for countless jobs in Cyber I've lost count but this one just makes sense. It's actually near my previous workplace and where I used to live.

    I admit, moving outta Cyber was probably one of my biggest mistakes. I was desperately looking for a job after my contract at my previous workplace ended and I could only find a job in Kuala Lumpur. I could've stayed there while working in Kuala Lumpur but the commute would be costly and draining because I would have to wake up very early and book a Grab to get to Putrajaya Sentral and subscribe to ERL monthly pass and it's just not sustainable.

    At the same time, I still weirdly feel like it's not the time yet to return to Cyber, as much as I wanna work there. It just feels premature and I don't wanna make a rash decision, I don't wanna get from a bad situation into a worse one. Nevertheless, if I did get that job, I would still accept it, it'd be stupid of me not to, after everything I've endured here.