14 August 2025

My First Time Writing from My Workplace

    So, I'm at the office, alone, at the moment. This is my first time writing from my workplace, while listening to You Get What You Give by New Radicals, the very place that I hate but it feels nice when I'm alone. I wish, I could work alone. I'm not antisocial but I'm not exactly an introvert either. I actually love hanging out with friends at the shopping centres.

    Anyway, I haven't received any good news so far and understandably, it's frustrating. Although this week's been better than the previous weeks, I still really wanna get outta this place, as soon as possible. Yes, I can't stress enough how much I hate my boss and I wanna earn more so I could buy stuff off my wish list, especially that Balenciaga Le City East-West bag (finally, I've got something to look forward to). Also, I wanna move back to Cyberjaya.

    Sometimes, as much as I wanna leave this place, I just can feel it in my heart, it's not the time yet so my dreams seem farther and farther away which makes me sad but lately, I feel like, God's been guiding me and protecting me. I don't know how long I can go on like this but there's nothing much I can do about my situation except to keep applying for jobs and trust Him.