17 August 2025

What Keeps Me Going

    Aku baru habis basuh dan kering kain bila tiba - tiba, aku rasa sedih. Aku teringat hujung minggu masa aku tinggal dekat Cyber dulu. I still remember the sound of cicadas buzzing, the heat of afternoon, the silence and the occasional sound of trains passing by. Oh, I miss all that.


    Ni bilik - bilik yang aku cakap dalam post sebelum ni. Tengok gambar - gambar ni je dah buat aku rasa macam nak menangis but hopeful and excited about life somehow. My previous room wasn't as big and beautiful as these rooms tapi kalau aku dapat balik sana, aku nak sewa bilik macam ni. It's RM100 cheaper than my current room even though it's bigger and more beautiful.

    Bila aku teringat esok nak kena pergi kerja, aku terus rasa depressed. I don't know how long I'm gonna have to stay here. I'm not happy here. I dread to go to work. I feel extremely heavy to wake up. I get anxious just at the thought of it. Sigh. Ya Allah, keluarkanlah aku dari tempat ini.