28 August 2025

Nothing Much, Really

    It's been nearly two weeks since the last time I posted here and it's not like I don't feel like writing, I've just got nothing interesting to write about. Sure, I can write about my foundation course days but I can only write about that sort of subject at the weekend as it requires some concentration: I've gotta focus and mentally travel back in time to really capture the emotions, if you know what I mean, so I can't do that on week days since I've got no energy left after coming home from work.

    Speaking of work, it's been fine so far for the past two weeks but I'm still on guard because I just can't let my guard down, after everything that happened to me, things will never be the same again. I haven't really been looking for another job lately, as much as I hate this place, as much as I wanna go back to Cyber, because I just feel like it's not the time yet. I've received some calls but none of them is good, unfortunately. So, I don't know how long I'm gonna have to stay here.

    Anyway, I've really wanting to get my Balenciaga Part Time bag in vert d'eau restored since not only it's one of my most treasured belongings but it's also been making me a bit excited and hopeful about life, but my saving is still growing so it just sorta feels premature to do it now. I guess, maybe I'd do it in this December or January next year, inshallah, if everything goes as planned, it typically doesn't but I'm excited to see it get restored to its former glory, I hope.